Real Estate Litigation
Real estate transactions usually involve large investments and high dollar stakes. No matter how simple or complex, real estate disputes can threaten the value or title to real property and have costly repercussions for the parties involved. The attorneys at Weber Crabb and Wein, P.A. have experience handling all aspects of real estate litigation and work closely with our clients to navigate their real estate dispute while making informed business decisions and avoiding unnecessary risks.
Our clients include developers, investors, contractors, sub-contractors, sellers, purchasers, condominium associations, landlords, tenants, secured lenders and borrowers.
Our experienced real estate attorneys work with our clients to create strategic plans tailored to maximize our client’s resources in settling their disputes prior to engaging in litigation. When necessary, our attorneys have appeared before administrative agencies, mediators, arbitration tribunals, state and federal courts.
Combining their experience and knowledge of property law, finance and business, our attorneys have resolved real estate disputes involving:
- Purchase or sale contracts;
- Complex construction disputes;
- Title issues including liens, easements, adverse possession, specific performance, riparian or littoral rights;
- Prosecution and defense of residential and commercial foreclosures including receivership and guaranty issues;
- Insolvency, workouts and debt restructures;
- Residential landlord and tenant disputes;
- Commercial lease disputes involving rights of first refusal, common area maintenance and other reconciliation issues;
- Condominium and homeowner’s association disputes;
- Environmental compliance, zoning and land use issues;
Weber, Crabb and Wein, P.A. are your Tampa Bay real estate attorneys serving various counties throughout central Florida including Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties. If you have any questions about how we may be able to assist you with your real estate dispute, please contact our office today.