AMANDA A. FELTEN
Amanda Felten is a shareholder with the firm practicing general Commercial and Civil Litigation, Estate Planning and Probate, and providing Real Estate, Title, and Closing services.
A native of Florida, Amanda attended Florida State University where she received her bachelor’s degree in International Affairs and Political Science. After completing her undergraduate degree, Amanda earned her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law, where she served as a member of the Moot Court Board and class representative to the Student Bar Association. As a member of the Moot Court Board, Amanda competed for Stetson in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court held in Vienna, Austria and the National Criminal Procedure Tournament held at the University of San Diego School Of Law. While participating in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court competition, Amanda’s team appellate brief ranked 3rd out of over 250 teams competing from around the world. Also while in law school, Amanda served as Research Assistant to Professor Joseph Morrissey.
Amanda is a member of the Florida Bar and the St. Petersburg Bar Association. She is also active in several professional organizations including the Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers and St. Petersburg Bar Young Lawyers Division. Amanda is currently serving as President of the Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association.
Amanda is a philanthropy volunteer participating in events throughout the year that benefit The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Center of Hope and Habitat for Humanity.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys traveling and cheering on the Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Florida State Seminoles. Amanda is one of five siblings including her brother Thomas and sister Jennifer who are currently serving in the United States Marine Corp.
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Areas of Practice:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – December, 2010
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Member, Phi Delta Phi Honors Fraternity
- Honors: Member, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Honors: Member, Student Bar Association
- Florida State University
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – December, 2006
- Honors: Zeta Tau Alpha
- Major: Political Science
- Major: International Affairs
Honors and Awards:
- Pieter Sanders Award, Best Memorandum for Claimant, Third Place, Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyer’s Division
- St. Petersburg Bar, Young Lawyer’s Section
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers, President and Past Treasurer
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Secretary
- Pinellas Chapter, Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member